The thirteenth Sydenham Assembly will take place at 7pm on Thursday March 3 at The Grove Centre, 2 Jews Walk.
Topics for discussion:
• Feedback on the Council decisions about the budget for 2011 including the future of Sydenham Library
• Discuss local developments such as the Greyhound and Bell Green
• Hear the latest news from Lewisham Homes
• Catch up on the plans and timetable for the high strret and Station Approach
• Get the latest planning news regarding The New Generation/Wells Park Youth Centre• See the progress of the Sydenham Mosaic
• Learn how to apply for the 2011/12 Assembly fund