2019 Summer Camp is now bookable…
The club is located between Dulwich and Forest Hill, just off the South Circular.
Dulwich Common Cox’s Walk SE21 7EX
Visit HERE for more details
Who are the camps for?
- Kids aged 5-13 at the time of the camp.
- Girls and boys.
- Up to 45 kids per day.
- Kids of any ability level from beginner to advanced. Players will be split into appropriate groups each day.
- You don’t have to be a current member of the club – the camp is open to everyone.
- Younger players up to around age 9-10 will generally be in a soft-ball group; older players from around age 9-10 upwards will generally be in a hard ball group (and should bring full protective kit if they have it).
When is the camp?
- 9am-4pm each day
- Mon-Thurs on the first four weeks of the state school summer holidays
- Mon 29 July – Thu 1st Aug
- Mon 5 Aug – Thu 8 Aug
- Mon 12 Aug – Thu 15 Aug
- Mon 19 Aug – Thu 22 Aug
How much does the camp cost?
10% discount when booked at least 30 days in advance.
When do I need to book by?
Online booking for each week of the camp will close on the Saturday just before the
start of the week.
Sorry, the club are not able to accept