Local meeting at Our Lady & St Philip Neri School
Monday July 8 at 7.30pm
The hall Our Lady & St Philip Neri school 208 Sydenham Road SE26 5SE
Lewisham’s planning department have arranged a local meeting to discuss the school’s current ‘minor variations’ application which is being considered by the Council.
This application seeks approval for a number of variations from the original planning permission including:
- Alterations to the materials
- Alterations to the windows
- Alterations to the siting of the building and its height
- Alterations to the nursery entrance
- Planting on the corner of Sydenham Road & Fairlawn Park
The meeting will be chaired by Cllr Tom Copley.
It will be in a ‘question and answer’ format and will include the applicants and planning officers. Please attend and share your concerns.